LaughingTrendy just posted this weeks (2/12/2015) updates. Patch goes live tomorrow morning.
- Added the ability to purchase additional slots for the following Services in the C-Store:
- Players can now purchase 36 additional Main Inventory slots for a total potential of 198 slots.
- Players can now purchase 60 additional Bank Storage slots for a total potential of 324 slots.
- Players can now purchase 60 additional Account Bank slots for a total potential of 100 slots for Silver members and 120 slots for Gold members.
- Kobali Uniform:
- Resolved an issue causing the Kobali Arm Attachments on males to have color choices that were not working.
- Resolved an issue causing the Kobali Boots on males to have color choices that were not working.
- Removed the Kobali Soldier 1 boots from the Off-Duty Robes category.
- Added audio which was missing from a few Vaadwaur ground weapons.
- Bridge Officers can now be converted into a Training Manual.
- To begin this process, in either the inventory or Bridge Officer Candidate window, right click an Officer and choose to Create Manual.
- The player can now choose to create one Manual from one of the available powers that the Bridge Officer has.
- Pressing Choose Manual will create the Manual and place it into the inventory to be used later.
- If the Bridge Officer is bound, the Training Manual will also be bound once made.
- Commissioned Bridge Officers can no longer be traded or placed onto the Exchange.
- Players can still sell, trade, and mail uncommissioned Bridge Officers unless they are bound.
- Resolved an issue where the R&D project for Emergency Power to Auxiliary III would not award the Training Manual.
- Resolved an issue where occasionally switching a loadout would cause inaccurate Bridge Officer switching.
- Resolved an issue which was causing the ability to set quantities to create in R&D to not actually set the quantity correctly such as when attempting to craft multiple PADDs.
- Resolved an issue where Bridge Officers could sometimes get in a state where they can have Command and Intel powers at the same time.
- The power Evade Target Lock III now correctly appears as a space power.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Vaadwaur Manasa Escort [T6] from receiving its Starship Mastery buffs.
- Resolved an issue which was causing the Vaadwaur Astika Heavy Battlecruiser’s shields to display damage on the opposite of where the damage was coming from.
- Resolved an issue where the Delta Intel Bridge Officers could not be trained in new skills
- Resolved an issue where the Borg Command Ship and Support Ships would fail to appear in the Borg Red Alert.
- Resolved an issue where players would sometimes not receive credit for the accolade “Twin Souls” from the episode “Dust to Dust”.
- Adding VO to some areas of the episode “Taris” which were missing.
- Resolved an issue which was causing a delay in the power tray UI when clicking on a power that has a countdown timer.
- This will also resolve a number of other minor delays in the UI.
- Resolved an issue which was causing icons in the space power tray to be off center.
- Changed the unslotted Ground stations power slots to be empty slots as opposed to disabled slots when there is no officer slotted into them.
- Removed the Officer Training school from the R&D School tab in the Overview window as this school does not have a level.
- Resolved an issue where the EV suit button would take a long time to appear after equipping the suit.
- Removed the “Train” option from Bridge Officer’s Career Options as this is no longer how Bridge Officers are trained.
- Resolved an issue where there would be extra Bridge Officer Power slots visible on the Stations page with a newly acquired ship.
- Foundry functions are not available at this time.
- The Captain’s chair on the bridge on the APU ship cannot be sat in.
- KDF players do not appear in the scoreboard at the end of a PVP match.
Couple of Thoughts:
The problem where the shield damage Vaadwaur Astika Heavy Battlecruiser’s would appear on the opposite shield facing would make an excellent console. Shield Reversion Console?
Resolved an issue where the Borg Command Ship and Support Ships would fail to appear in the Borg Red Alert, but you’ve got a new bug now – two Command ships show up 😉