- Level 50 enemies in all Normal PvE Queues will now reward the equivalent amount of Skill Points of defeating a level 60 version of that enemy.
- Crystalline Cataclysm:
- Resolved an issue which was causing players to not receive credit for completing the event.
- Updated rewards so that the player can choose any type of Mark for the Mark Reward.
- Resolved an issue where ground shields would look like they were full at 0%.
- Resolved an issue which was causing the wrong rewards to be available for the episode “What Lies Beneath”.
- The Triolic Pattern Enhancer is the reward now.
- Added additional names to the Memorial Plaque.
- Resolved an issue which was causing Q to still send messages to the player after the Anniversary event ended.
- Players should no longer be able to use party powers such as the Disco Ball on other players around the statue of Spock on Vulcan.
- The filter for Intelligence Manual in the Exchange is now correctly spelled.
- Resolved an issue which was causing any Trait granted by the Specialization Tree to be available regardless of being slotted or not.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent the Starship Trait “Go for the Kill” lockout period from being applied correctly.
- Crystalline Energy Torpedo:
- Resolved some text issues that confused whether this weapon dealt Kinetic or Antiproton damage.
- This weapon now interacts correctly with Concentrate Firepower.
- Updated this item’s descriptions to clarify that it is equally effective against both hull and shield.
- This is just a text change as no item functionality has been altered.
- The Kinetic Cutting Beam no longer triggers the Qib Starship Trait “Advanced Firing Solutions” when fired.
- Resolved an issue with power priorities on all Torpedoes that was causing lower-rank versions of High Yield, Spread, and Transport Warhead to supersede higher ranks of those same abilities.
- Added Transport Warhead functionality to the following unique Torpedo types:
- Particle Emission Plasma Torpedo
- Bio-Molecular Warhead, the mission reward version.
- Command Specialization: “Boost Morale”, both ranks, no longer inadvertently clears friendly stacks of “Plasmonic Leech” and other effects that Debuff a foe while Buffing self
- KDF players do not appear in the scoreboard at the end of a PVP match.
- Sometimes when trying to pick up loot, the loot is called “Loot Critter”.
Not my fault, I promise.