Coldsnapped just posted these updates for testing on Tribble with three fixes for the three main issues with the Artifacts release.
Tribble has been updated to: ST.66.20161016a.10
- Resolved an issue where some kits and kit modules had gone missing with the launch of the kit revamp.
- Resolved an issue where the resolution scale in the graphics options would default to a low setting.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing characters with a Temporal Agent from claiming rewards on other characters on the same account.
- Resolved an issue where Star Trek Online would not load for players playing with a Windows XP OS.
- Resolved an issue where the Delphic Tear console was not giving its passive effects properly.
- Resolved an issue where heat FX were not visible on Lighting 2.0.
- The Subnucleonic Transferal Genetic Sequencer no longer references Tricorder Analysis.
- 23rd Century captains can now replay “Echoes of Light”.
- Resolved an issue where the Interphase Quantum Distributor had an incorrect description.
- Foundry functions will not be available for an extended period of time due to updates needed from the lighting update made in this release.
- The lighting may be too bright or dark on some maps.