Skip to content
- “Blood of Ancients”:
- Resolved an issue where the player and Captain Kagren are sometimes stuck in the ground in the first cut scene.
- Resolved an issue where two music tracks were playing at the same time in the beginning cut scene.
- The surface of Lae’nas from system space now displays damage after the Iconians attack the planet.
- Resolved an issue where the Heralds would not correctly scale down on Lae’nas for players less than level 60 causing the fights to be too difficult.
- Resolved an issue which was causing the Delta Flight allies to become stuck in repair mode while fighting the Iaidon Dreadnought in the episode “Delta Flight”.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the large-denomination Mark conversion projects from appearing for the Nukara, Omega, Romulan, Counter-Command, and Dyson Sphere Reputations.
- Bridge Officers which should not be dismissible, such as Tovan Khev, cannot be turned in to Training Manuals.
- Resolved an issue in the “Herald Sphere” where occasionally on Advanced and Elite difficulties, in stage 3, Heralds would stop spawning.
- Some items are missing in a player’s Account Bank, Fleet Bank, Exchange, and Mail.
- There is a fix currently being worked on for this and no items will be permanently lost.
- Foundry functions will temporarily not be available when Season 10: The Iconian War goes to Holodeck on 4/21/15.
- The Radiant Antiproton Pulsewave Assault Weapon is missing audio effects.
- Occasionally, when accepting a new Episode, the sub tasks under the episode name will not initially appear in the mission tracker.
- In order to make these appear, the player can open the journal and either clear or make the episode the primary mission or transfer maps.
- KDF players do not appear in the scoreboard at the end of a PVP match.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: