Coldsnapped dropped this update on the forums this afternoon, and Borticus added some detail to what abilities have been ‘corrected’ to improve performance.
Tribble is being brought down for maintenance to update it to build ST.51.20150525a.3.
- Resolved an issue which was causing crashes to occur when loading in to certain maps such as Zaria, Kobali Prime, and the Dyson Sphere Battleground. (Please, please, please work).
- The Jouret Dyson Gateway now takes the player to the correct Sector Maps.
- Resolved an issue with Subnucleonic Beam that would cause the beam animation to not play.
- Updated attack pattern Beta and Delta to use new damage resistance Buff/Debuff art.
- Updated Gravity Well animation so that the well collapses in on itself before it dies.
- Resolved an issue which would cause the player’s class icon to disappear on the character select screen.
- On the calendar, the Summer Event has been extended to end on July 16.
- Added a store tab to the Event Reputation Store called “Account Reward Claim”.
- Here players will be able to claim event reputation project starship rewards earned on any character.
- For example, if a player has earned the Risian Corvette on one character, all characters on the account can claim the Risian Corvette for free from this new store.
- Also, any character on an account which has earned one of these ships can reclaim the ship for free if it has been discharged.
- Research and Development:
- Removed the time to complete upgrading items to the next Mark.
- When a player is able to upgrade an item that item will be removed from their inventory and placed in an upgrade slot as normal but will then be immediately available to claim in its upgraded form.
- Equipped items can now be dragged and slotted into the Upgrade window instead of being required to be put into the inventory first.
- Made the Quantity adjuster larger and separated from the Component icon when making multiple components at the same time.
- This is a visual change as this slider functions the same way as it previously did.
- Shield Emitter Amplifier consoles can now be upgraded with either Science or Engineering tech upgrades.
- Crafting list tooltips should now show the full item description where available.
- Resolved an issue that was causing all ranks/qualities of Ambush Kit Modules above Green to have the same effectiveness.
- These values now correctly scale with both quality and mark.
- Fluidic Antiproton Wrist Lance now gains the standard [Dm/CrH] on reaching Epic rarity.
- Existing Epic rarity lances will also gain this mod.
- Removed the time to complete upgrading items to the next Mark.
- The Overwhelming Force starship trait will now correctly deal shield damage, weaken shield hardness and de-cloak enemies when Beam: Overload is activated.
- Radiant Detonation Matrix: Removed references to “Exotic Damage” from this trait’s description.
- Abilities which require weapon activation are not categorized as Exotic Damage.
- The ability already functioned this way, but had a misleading description.
- Characters that have unlocked the following Traits will no longer benefit from them unless they are actively slotted:
- Orbital Devastation
(ok,ok I admit I took advantage of this ‘flaw’)
- Situational Awareness
- Subspace Manipulator
- Tactical Vigilance
- Orbital Devastation
- Radiant Detonation and Radiant Detonation Matrix now remove 1 buff, instead of all buffs.
- Radiant Detonation Matrix damage reduced to 750, down from 1000.
- Resolved an issue where Intense Focus was applying a bonus Shield Penetration tooltip to most skills.
- While skills will still benefit from the trait, the bonus Shield Penetration value will no longer show up on each tooltip.
- Resolved an issue where some Delta Alliance traits were displaying ‘Null’ in their tooltips.
- Secondary Deflectors that come equipped on new Science vessels can now be sold to vendors for 0 ec, instead of only allowing them to be manually discarded.
- Resolved an issue that was blocking the availability of many Special Commodity missions in the Alpha Quadrant such as Haggle assignments and Shortage assignments.
- Ultra-Rare Duty Officers will now properly be dismissed if sent on assignments designed to remove them from the player’s roster.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Klingon Dyson Command Science Destroyer [T5-U] to appear to have a Science Warbird starship mastery power list.
- This was just a display issue as the ship actually had the correct power list.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Romulan Dyson Science Destroyers to appear to have a Science Vessel’s starship mastery power list instead of a Science Warbird’s starship mastery power list.
- This was just a display issue as the ships actually had the correct power list.
- Resolved an issue that caused a number of Romulan ships to have bonus Auxiliary power instead of bonus Engine power.
- The following ships had their +5 Aux power bonus corrected to +5 Engine power:
- D’deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser
- D’deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit
- D’deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit [T5-U]
- D’ridthau Warbird Battle Cruiser Refit
- Fleet D’deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit
- Fleet D’deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit [T5-U]
- Fleet Ha’apax Advanced Warbird
- Ha’apax Advanced Warbird
- Ha’nom Guardian Warbird
- The following ships had their +10 Aux power bonus corrected to +10 Engine power:
- Aelahl Warbird Battlecruiser [T6]
- D’Khellra Warbird Battlecruiser [T6]
- Faeht Intel Warbird [T6]
- Fleet Aelahl Warbird Battlecruiser [T6]
- Fleet D’Khellra Warbird Battlecruiser [T6]
- Fleet Faeht Intel Warbird [T6]
- Resolved an issue that caused the Kar’fi Carrier [T5-U] and the Fleet Kar’fi Carrier [T5-U] to appear to have a Tactical Carrier’s starship mastery.
- This was merely a display issue as these ships have always had the correct Science Carrier starship mastery package.
- Resolved an issue where players which already owned a Tholian Orb Weaver would lose Sensor Scan when the ship was upgraded to [T5-U].
- Players who have experienced this should have the problem resolved upon logging in.
- “Type 5” Federation windows have been added to all Exploration Cruiser variants as a free option.
- Added Intrepid-style “Type 5” window options to all Galaxy variants as a free option.
- Resolved an issue with a miss-aligned phaser node on the Intel Escort.
- Reduced the server performance impact of several additional types of powers. (Yay!)
- These changes do not alter how these powers function.
- Updated the look and function of feedback pulse.
- Feedback damage is now instant.
- Small increase to damage magnitude for Arcing Radiant Quantum Torpedo.
- Includes normal fire mode as well as emission-seeking, high yield, spread, and transported torpedo.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing Crippling Fire from applying the correct Accuracy Debuff value to targets with low Accuracy scores.
- Also increased its stack limit from 3 to 4.
- Adjusting Run Speed debuff for Graviton Spike down to 50% to match most other Run Speed debuffs.
Borticus offered more details on the upcoming ability fixes that impact game performance:
Improved Brace for Impact
Improved Tachyon Beam
All Hands On Deck
Improved Temporal Insight
Partners in Arms
Advanced Firing Solutions
Ablative Field Projector
The Best Defense
Warp Shadow Decoy
Improved Command Frequency
Improved Predictive Algorithms
Scratch the Paint (Pilot)
Achilles’ Heel (Command)
… there might be more, waiting on confirmation as to which changes made it into this build. I will edit this post, if so.
If I don’t edit this post, that means that even more power performance improvements are on their way.
- Resolved an issue where publishing would fail when trying to publish a project with the latest ESD map.
- Updated the ESD map so that more of the geo displays in the map image.
- Male Caitian Tails: Shortened no longer clips through the floor when wagging.
- Dyson Sphere Uniform:
- Adjusted to fit Fleet Emblems better.
- The sleeves of the Dyson Sphere Uniform no longer clip at default scales with Emblems.
- Klingon Emblems have also been activated.
- Updated much of the male footwear to improve skinning, fit, and size.
- Previously some footwear was proportionately small compared to the body, while other footwear was too large.
- This update matches the footwear to the bare foot proportions.
- For the Korath Uniform, Wristattach for both male and female are now available in Tight, Loose, Vest, Bare Chest, and Armored for Uniform and Off-Duty.
- Resolved an issue where the chestgear piece Kit – KLG Sci Doctor 3 had misaligned geometry.
- Hirogen costume categories have been adjusted so that this costume no longer appears in Armored, Bare Chest, Vest, and Formal.
- Inmate / Prisoner uniform updated to no longer be available in bare chest or armored categories.
- Removed the Hologram stance from customizable Bridge Officers.
- Made male and female sunglasses “octagon”, “small round”, and “shield” more realistically sized and they now fit the faces better.
- “Resistance” is now spelled correctly on all Iconian Resistance gear.
- Occasionally, when accepting a new Episode, the sub tasks under the episode name will not initially appear in the mission tracker