Over the past several weeks, Cryptic has been releasing updates to the general performance of the game. For some the performance improvements have been noticeable and appreciated. Even with a substantially upgraded computer I am seeing still some lag in STF’s, and other players are still plagued with FPS issues. The performance improvements are a work in progress, and not all are necessarily listed in the patch notes.
One ‘stealth change’ not listed is actually a correction (not a nerf®) to the speed listed for the new HOG hoverboard. Originally possessing a speed of 65, it has been reduced to 60 to keep it inline with other superior boards. The perception in-game is that the new boards are a guaranteed ‘I WIN’ in the races. I actually had people jump out of the race when at the last minute I activated the new board instead of my superior board from last year.
My only complaint is that I bought the boards for multiple alts, many already having the existing superior boards. Frustrating…
- Resolved an issue in the episode “Taris” where defeating the first set of guards before entering the room put the mission in an incompletable state.
- Resolved an issue which was causing a few players to crash upon logging in.
- Resolved an issue that would occasionally cause a crash when rapidly moving through emotes.
- Resolved an issue where ships with fleet logos were not properly being able to be customized.
- Returned the T’Varo costume to the Foundry.
- Removed the Delta Recruit UI which was still appearing for Delta Recruit captains.
- Resolved a typo in the Small XP Boost text in the C-Store to state each item grants a 1000 XP Boost as shown in the icon and stated on the item.
- Reduced the minimum required level on the Tier 5 Veteran Heavy Destroyers from level 50 to level 40.
- Resolved an issue where numerous T6 Ships were missing their Starship Trait icons.
- Added a bonus Summer Event donation task to give 40 marks for 40 Lohlunat Prize Vouchers.
- The bonus Summer Event donation task requires the Ferengi Nandi project to be completed on one character on an account.
- This project has a 20 hour cooldown.
- Summer Outfits:
- Resolved an issue with Tank Tops where an undershirt was also appearing while wearing these.
- Resolved an issue where some bikini bottoms for females displayed two bikini bottoms at the same time.
- Hammock Bikini Bottoms have been added.
- Resolved an issue with Risian Shorts that made them look as If they were tearing at certain angles.
- Resolved an issue with Risian shorts for females which caused legs to disappear.
- Female Board Shorts no longer appear in Off Duty.
- Replaced one of the surplus sets of Male Board Shorts with Female Board Shorts.
- Altered the description on Female Board Shorts boxes to say they are equippable by Females.
- Resolved an issue where chest hair was not consistently appearing.
- Resolved an issue where Talaxian legs were not appearing on numerous swimwear pieces.
- Resolved an issue causing legs to disappear when wearing the Risian Beachcomber Shorts and Pants.
- Resolved an issue where Plaid and Basic Board Shorts were missing feet while wearing them on a Gorn Captain.
- Hula Shirts can now be used in Off Duty.
- Wetsuits now appear for KDF Reman Males.
- Resolved an issue which was causing Reman Male chests to disappear when wearing the Risian Beachcomber Upper.
- Letheans now have the correct hands when wearing swimsuits.
- Gave more consistent names to swimwear.
- Removed the “New!” tag from the Floral Accent costume package.
- All Feather Monkey and Tropical Bird Duty Officer Assignments have had their durations reduced from 24 hours to 20 hours.
- Resolved an issue that was causing floater thruster animation to appear behind the character when stopping or changing directions.
- Resolved a text inconsistency for the Speed & Turn Rate on the LLAP Powerboard.
- Floaters now appear when wearing Club Wear on Risa.
- Changed the name of the Hurricane Generator Engineering Kit to Hurricane Turret.
- All functionality remains the same.
- Added “Iconian Marks” to description for all scaling “All Marks” choice packs.
- Resolved an issue where the Targ H.O.G’s base speed and turn rate were incorrect values.
- Resolved an issue with male Federation Odyssey Excursion pants, and similar tucked pants, to not clip with boots.
- Resolved numerous belt category settings for proper compatibility with outfits.
- Arms are no longer missing while wearing the TOS Medical Upper for male and female.
- Resolved an issue where the TOS Medical Upper was not appearing for Talaxians and Humans.
- Resolved an issue where the Female Miner shirt was missing a chest when Off Duty.
- Resolved an issue where bare chest was an option in the Uniform category for Male Borgs and Vulcans.
- Some of the new Summer Event clothing clips with other pieces of clothing as well as arms and legs of players.
- Players cannot purchase the Plesh Brek Frigate hangar pets when owning both the Breen Carrier and the Raider.
- Players cannot purchase the Elachi hangar pets from the Fleet store if the Command version of the Sheshar is owned.
- Occasionally, when accepting a new Episode, the sub tasks under the episode name will not initially appear in the mission tracker.