Quick side note: I’ve been quiet on the changes to the consoles, the player responses to snipey’s player letter and the broad ranging SHOW episode primarily because the ground keeps changing – and I am working longer hours. Ask and ye shall receive. Last night @LaughingTrendy dropped some good news/hints during an impromptu, unscripted livestream / podcast which has since been taken down, speaking to both bugs AND lag. It was quite a night 😉 I’ll be posting my thoughts shortly.
Coldsnapped posted this update yesterday, and confirmation of changes already being discussed for the embassy plasma consoles.
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.52.20150726a.5.
- Resolved an issue which placed Captain Skill abilities in the incorrect order in the Skills page.
- Resolved a few issues which were causing small amounts of lag and will increase the overall performance. YAY
- Resolved an issue where Armada probation timers greater than 24 hours would not display the number of days remaining.
- This would cause the timers to look as if they reset every 24 hours.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Energy Credit price of some leveless items to fluctuate with the players’ levels.
- Updated the tooltip for the Akira 3 piece set bonus to include mention that Tactical Bridge Officer powers also receive a recharge reduction.
- Adding Specialization overlay UI to the Bridge Officer seating in the Ship Store.
- Added the correct icons and UI for the T6 Fleet Ar’kif and the T6 Fleet Qin Flight Deck Raptor.
- Resolved an issue where some ears were appearing as gray on players and NPCs.
- Updated the FX and audio of a Hologram at low health.
- Added the barefeet option to all Off-Duty outfits for all species.
- “Long Nails” options have had their names changed to “Bare Long Nails”.
- Resolved an issue which was causing female players to not have the Bare Long Nails option.
- Weapon Signature Amplifiers/Nullifiers, Embassy Consoles:
- The plasma explosion procs gained from these consoles is no longer capable of landing a Critical Hit, under any circumstances. *#@$%$#&%$#*
- The damage of the plasma explosion procs has also been reduced by approximately 25%. *NOT HAPPY*
- Focused Singularity Beam from the Ar’kif’s Focused Singularity Modulator console can no longer be manually turned off by the player once activated.
- The beam will still deactivate when the player runs out of Singularity Power, or if the target gets out of the 90′ targeting arc.
- R&D Updates:
- Recipes for new R&D Special Consumables now reward the correct items when completed.
- Recipes for new R&D Special Consumables now only accept Fabrication Specialists as Doff inputs.
- Resolved an issue that was allowing some of the new R&D Special Consumables to benefit from other +Damage boosts.
- Jam Subspace Transmissions now states it blocks opening gateways in its description.
- Added text to Focused Assault’s description stating the recharge does not occur when used against players.
- Added crafting battery device icons.
- Some players are not able to reclaim the Breen Chel Grett and the Dyson Science Destroyer.