Coldsnapped just added an updated the release notes for Tribble:
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.52.20150726a.7.
- R&D Special Consumable Projects:
- Removed “x5” from project titles.
- Updated descriptions on all of these items to indicate that players will receive 5x on a Success and 10x on a Critical Success.
- All new R&D consumables now have Activation FX/Sound FX.
- Resolved an issue with the Projectile Schools’ consumables, Kinetic Amplifiers, so that they properly work with Torpedoes and Mines.
- Borg Space Enemies: Instead of the “Assimilate Ship” debuff lingering after the Borg that cast it is killed, it will now end shortly after the caster is destroyed.
- Go Down Fighting: Damage Resistance component no longer requires outgoing damage, and no longer stacks, but has been increased from +5 to +20.
- Tooltips for this ability have been improved to clarify its functionality.
- The NPC ears for Preservers can no longer be used by players.
- Resolved an issue which was causing graphics related crashes when launching the game YAY
- Resolved a number of issues where powers were using too many processes when used which would cause lag to occur for players and also the map itself.
- Examples: Crystalline Entity “Re-Crystallize” Removal, Borg “Assimilate Ship,” among many others. YAY x2
- Several individual player powers have been re-built to reduce their impact on server performance.
- For all of these rebuilt powers, the functionality that players experience has remained completely unaffected, though some tooltips may be displaying differently.
- The list of abilities updated in this pass include:
- Attack Pattern: Beta o.O – looking forward to test
- Kemocite-Laced Weaponry ditto
- Directed Energy Modulation ditto
- Suppression Barrage
- Assault Squad Officer that grants Point Defense Turret to Boarding Parties
- Shield Distribution Officer that restores Hull while under the effects of AP:Beta
- Graphics and performance related issues causing some players to experience consistent crashing.
- Some players are not able to reclaim the Breen Chel Grett and the Dyson Science Destroyer.