Tribble Maintenance and Release Notes – October 15, 2015
Coldsnapped posted on the official forums: We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.55.20151013a.2.
- The Badlands Battlezone is a new area for all level 60 captains and is accessible from the Alpha Quadrant.
- Fight the Terran Empire who is opening portals into the Badlands to stage an invasion into our universe.
- Completion of objectives in the Badlands Battlezone will award new Terran Empire marks, used for advancing through the Terran Task Force reputation.
- Participation also awards Expertise and Dilithium.
- This is still a work in progress.
- For more information, please visit the Badlands Battlezone blog at: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9590413-star-trek-online:-badlands-battlezeone
- UI has had further streamlined updates.
- Overview page Admiralty buttons are now disabled below level 52.
- Assignment timers count down correctly.
- Added more description to empty maintenance page, and adding a tooltip to the maintenance header.
- Added icons and updated information on incorrectly labeled ship cards.
- Added failure messages to Colonist and Prisoner rewards that will tell you if you are out of Brig/Passenger space.
- Base skillpoint rewards reduced by 25% on all assignments.
- Base reward increases (earned at Campaign Tiers 2, 4, 7 and 9) increased to 5% per improvement (total of 20% increase, at Campaign Tier 9+).
- Assault on Terok Nor and Counterpoint:
- Final environment art and audio is in.
- Rewards have been updated to match current queues.
- These queues now have standard cooldown timers.
- Cutscenes are not final.
- Cardassian Arc Revamp
- “Through the Looking Glass” has been retitled to “Jabberwocky”.
- Resolved numerous blocking issues throughout all 4 episodes.
- Final art and audio has been implemented into the episodes.
- Cutscenes are not final.
- Added most of the remaining icons and art throughout the Terran Task Force Reputation.
- Updated the level scaling for the Delta Quadrant and Iconian War episode arcs:
- The Delta Quadrant episode arc is now scaled to be level range 50 – 56.
- The Iconian War episode arc is now scaled to be level range 56 – 59.
- Resolved an issue where some Bridge Officers could not be commissioned and were missing some information such as ones from the Federation, Romulan, and Klingon tutorials and Fleet Embassy.
- Resolved an issue which was causing collision to be missing in non-spherical zones on maps.
- Resolved an issue which made the Rock and Roll Animation look incorrect when used on ships which can saucer separate.
- Ground/Space filter now only filters Personal Traits and Active Reputation groups in the Traits window.
- Removed a duplicate Federation Minefield queue which was appearing for the KDF faction.
- Resolved an issue in the Away Team select where if a captains had no Bridge Officers and was in a team, it allowed both players to select their own set of Bridge Officers.
- Resolved an issue which was causing Temek in the episode “Cutting the Cord” to speak an incorrect line.
- Resolved an issue where the torpedo nodes for the Constellation class Heavy Cruiser were not appearing in the correct place.
- Resolved an issue where maximum shield capacity didn’t reflect modifiers until damage was taken.
- Added a new set of nacelle options for the Constellation class named “Constellation Beta”.
- These nacelles are available for players who own the Constellation Class Heavy Cruiser Refit.
- Resolved an issue which was causing the grenade explosion FX to be missing on some weapons such as the:
- Klingon Honor Guard Pulseweave Rifle
- Phased Biomatter Burst Rifle
- Adapted MACO Phaser Pulsewave Rifle
- Resolved an issue in the Dyson Sphere Space Battlezone that would cause a Federation capture point to not drop back to 2/3 completion if players failed to activate the rift-destroying device after it powered up.
- Resolved a small “bump” under female noses that was visible with some of the complexion options in certain lighting.
- Iconian Vests are now showing properly for Reman Females.
- Implemented a new loading screen for New Dawn.
- Traits are now sorted alphabetically.
- Traits can now be filtered by region.
- The Showfps 1 command once again functions.
- All T1 through T5 Starships which cost Dilithium to obtain have had their prices reduced:
- T1 (Lt) reduced from 8,000 to 5,000
- T2 (LtC) reduced from 15,000 to 10,000
- T3 (Cdr) reduced from 40,000 to 20,000
- T4 (Capt) reduced from 80,000 to 40,000
- T5 (RA-LH) reduced from 120,000 to 80,000
- Updated Omega Task Force reputation starship shield reward project names and descriptions to correctly reference the name of the item that is awarded.
- Prototype Bateret Sedative and Prototype Ketracel Stimulant now correctly trigger cooldowns on other ground devices when used, and can no longer be used during combat.
- Added a disclaimer to all Specialization scaling passives: “Must have at least 1 point spent in this Specialization, to gain this bonus.”
- This is a text change only.
- Ferengi Rapid Fire Missiles now correctly trigger both “Overwhelming Force” and “Torpedo Barrage” Starship Traits, when using High Yield.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing Timely Intervention, a Command Kit Module, from ever becoming available for use, regardless of teammates’ health values.
- Corrected an issue that would cause the starship trait Weapon System Synergy to trigger on the 11th stack of Weapon System Synergy instead of on the 10th as intended.
- Resolved an issue with Sensor Analysis that was causing Shield Drains against affected foes to be diminished once 6 stacks had been reached.
- Shield Drains should again be properly enhanced by Sensor Analysis, regardless of number of stacks on the foe.
- The “Install Replicator” Duty Officer Assignment on Nimbus will no longer take up a Duty Officer Assignment slot.
- Updated description of Subspace Fold power to match actual distance travelled.
- Updated description of Torpedo Spread 2/3 templates to now display the correct number of targets the powers hit in the long description.
- Cutscenes and VO are still a work in progress for:
- Assault on Terok Nor
- The Cardassian Arc Revamp
- The Badlands Battlezone
- Admiralty is still a work in progress.
2 thoughts on “Tribble Update – Badlands Battlezone, Revised Leveling for DR & IW”
I wish there was an even deeper discount on those dil ships. Still, I’ll take it 🙂
I agree. I’ve bought a few over the years, but for the amount of time I’ve used them it wasn’t worth it.
The debate over EC vs Dil costs is really a moot point. Both can be earned easily in-game n a relatively short time.
With Admiralty on the horizon more players will take advantage of them to fill out their rosters. I’d really LOVE to know the ratio of ships by player type – but sadly this is information they don’t share, and technically I can’t ask that type of question.