New Featured Episode: Time and Tide
The new Featured Episode “Time and Tide” has been added to the Featured Episode tab in the journal. This episode can be played by captains who are level 10 or higher.
For more details, please visit the Time and Tide blog
- Improvements made to the map loading time for large maps such as ESD and DS9.
- Captains can once again challenge each other to a PvP match when on different maps.
- Resolved an issue which was occasionally causing a crash while completing tasks in a mission.
- Resolved an issue which would cause some Dry Dock slots to be inaccessible.
- All standard shield hit FX have been updated with new visuals.
- Visuals for the Undine, Elachi, and Tholian Reputation shields have been upgraded with their colored versions of new FX.
- Updated the Gorn Rock Throwing FX.
- Updated the Stun FX to act in a more continuous state rather than just once.
- Resolved an issue where the Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser did not appear in the Reclaim store if it was already owned by the player.
- Update made to the journal banner of Future Proof for KDF Captains.
- The correct art appears when firing Polaron space weapons using Fire at Will.Also updated the audio for these weapons.
- Updated the Verteon Particle harvest node to give out Dilithium during Crafting Weekends.
- Security officers on ESD no longer randomly beam in and out in rapid succession.
Cutting the Cord:
- Resolved an issue that could cause teamed players to get multiple credit for planting the same spatial charges.
- Orbital strike cutscenes are now skippable.
- Resolved an issue that prevented support teams from beaming out after completing a fight.
- Romulan captains now use Romulan transporter effect when beaming up after completing the ground mission.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the support team from spawning while fighting Romulan officers on the rooftop for KDF captains.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Hakeev to get stuck while running to the center of the promenade to call for reinforcements, which then caused him not to trigger a cutscene and thereby stopped progression.
- Resolved an issue that could cause “Call for Support” button to keep appearing for KDF captains during the ground fight against Hakeev, even after calling for support.
- Added a bouncing arrow to the Romulan officer with the access chip so it’s easier to find after defeating the Romulan squad on the roof.
- Updated headshot style in various minicontact windows.
- Polish to animation and text while conducting various interactions such as scanning for Hakeev and planting charges.
- Fleet Marks are now eligible for daily bonus marks boxes.
- Resolved an issue which was causing the Light Cruiser to be missing from the Ship Vendor when the player turned in “[Promotion]: Lieutenant Commander”
- Resolved an issue in the Beams Crafting School where selecting a Focusing Lens would open the Emitter Module crafting page and vice versa.
- Setting the Spire Tactical consoles, the crit hit ones, to accept Projectile Tech Upgrades.
- Piercing Tetryon Turrets no longer become Dual Cannons when upgraded.
- Corrected a text error in the Elite Special Task Force Completion project.
- The text now states it requires 3 Borg Neural Processors instead of 5 as this was just a text error.
- Resolved an issue that would cause the Deflector mod [SciCdr] to show up with an X after it.
- Updated the descriptions of the daily and hourly reputation tasks.
- Hourly now mentions how many times they can be repeated for reputation and how they give a Requisition box.
- Daily now mentions how to acquire their appropriate mark/elite marks and how they give a Requisition box.
- Subspace Vortex can no longer be activated while under the effects of any Cloaking Device.
- Resolved an issue where the Advanced Herald Antiproton Beam Projector removed Strike Team Specialist stacks.
- Resolved an issue where Energy Weapon Entanglement was not properly applying its buff to the player.
- Updated the Tactical Escort variant’s Stealth Fighter item set to include the Phaser Quad Cannons.
- This set now has a 3 piece bonus which upgrades the Cloaking Device’s cloak to Battle Cloak.
- Resolved an issue where the Iconian Shield debuff clear removed the Weapons System Synergy lockout.
- Added a small Omega Molecule as a Detail object.
- Added a closed Dyson Sphere door as a Detail object.
- Updated the Dyson template map:
- The pointy down bits aren’t simultaneously open and closed now.
- Removed the invisible collision around the platform in the main room.
- Unlocked Trait slots no longer become “Locked” while teamed at lower level.
- Resolved an issue where changing the windows in the ship tailor also changed the materials.
- Removing ability to check the “Delete” box on mail that has attachments.
- Added an indicator before the Mail’s subject line if it has any attachments.
- Adding missing message key and disallowing “Select All” to select mail with attachments for deletion.
- Resolved an issue where Item slots showed up as empty even though items were attached while composing a message.
- Reduced the maximum size of the left pane in the ship selection UI to prevent overlapping buttons in Dry Docking.
- Long ship names now shrink to fit the UI they are displayed in.
- Shuttles no longer have a full red outline in the Admiralty system.
- Resolved an issue where Cross-faction ships commissioned by Romulans had the “None” prefix available twice.
- February does not display the coming weekend events in the calendar.
- The new Winter Event items are not appearing in the Winter Store.
- The Breen Rezreth is not positioned correctly in Sector Space.