Today’s release notes included this little bit of interesting QOL improvement:
- All lock box weapon types have been made to uniformly use the binding rule of Account-Bind-on-Equip.
- Existing bound versions cannot be unbound, but future obtained versions of these weapons will reflect this change.
- The following energy types were updated to match this uniform binding rule:
- Coalition Disruptor
- Elachi Crescent Disruptor
- Fluidic Antiproton
- Nanite Disruptor
- Phased Polaron
- Phased Tetryon
- Polarized Disruptor
- Vaadwaur Polaron
- Voth Antiproton
- Summer Event:
- Resolved an issue that was causing all Hoverboards to be unable to benefit from Speed Boosts on the race track.
- Added a special dialog to the summer event coordinator for claiming Summer Event ships.
- For characters who previously unlocked the Risian corvette or the Risian luxury cruiser, but did not receive the account unlock, this should allow the player to request the appropriate unlock.
- Resolved an issue which was causing long loading times loading into Risa for some players.
- Resolved an issue for some players who were having difficulty reclaiming some event ships such as the Dyson science destroyer, Breen Chel Grett, or Breen Plesh Brek.
- Players only get the account reclaim for the Dyson Science Destroyer if it was earned in the promotion event it was originally in.
- Updated the ESD Memorial to add Anton Yelchin.
- The Assignments to recruit Romulan Bridge officers do not appear
- Selecting “Ready Starship” in the ship selector is not moving slotted items over to the ship for some players.
One thought on “Future Lockbox weapons to become ACCOUNT Bound when equipped.”
I definitely do like that QoL improvement. Now if they would just do that with the ships too….