Amanda has just posted this weeks patch notes with a few notables – including registry number updates for Starfleet ships.
- Resolved an issue involving player stances which would occasionally cause a crash.
- All Starfleet ships may now have registry numbers ranging from 100-999999.
- T6 Temporal Light Cruiser Customization:
- Type 7 and Upgrade materials now available on all variants of the Temporal Light Cruiser [T6].
- TOS Windows on the Temporal Light Cruiser [T6] now named “Type 0” to be consistent with other TOS ships.
- Added Federation standard “Type 5” Windows for all variants of the Temporal Light Cruiser [T6].
- Added a TOS Constitution Ship Tailor Template.
- Added missing windows to the nacelle pylons.
- Updated ground splats for all grenade, mortar, and orbital strikes.
- Resolved an issue where the Sector Map would not close after selecting a destination.
- Resolved an issue with the animation of the Prometheus saucer separation.
- Added a sound effect for the activation beep of the Corbomite Maneuver.
- Tangled Webs: Resolved an issue where the Tholian ships in were appearing in their modern era costumes.
- Core of the Matter: Added animation when hitting the interact for “Force Door Open”.
- Painful Omens:
- After the UV Lights turn on and kill the parasites, the parasites will now be removed from the walls.
- Resolved an issue where Daniels is wearing his Temporal Suit in a cutscene when he should not yet be wearing it.
- Miner Instabilities:
- Resolved an issue that was causing players not to get injured when defeated in Elite or Advanced mode.
- Resolved an issue where enemies were not scaling correctly for Advanced and Elite modes.
- Made the shuttle bay in the 23rd Century tutorial more robust with NPCs and environment objects.
- The Advanced Herald Antiproton Beam Projector now properly applies on-hit effects to the primary target, such as Decayed Defenses.
- Resolved an issue with accolades not rewarding properly for various Borg and Undine Reputation set rewards.
- The I.S.S. Stadi Admiralty Ship is now correctly classified as an Engineering Ship instead of Science.
- Nanite-Reinforced Circuitry, Science Console:
- Equipping more than one now correctly applies regeneration bonuses for consoles beyond the first.
- Doubled the regeneration bonus.
- Updated tooltips and descriptions to more accurately reflect its bonuses, and match up with values displayed on the Ship Status window.
- Resolved an issue with the Tactical and Science Romulan Command Battlecruiser Starship Mastery UI which caused their Starship Trait slot in that UI to appear blank.
- The Temporal Escort and Temporal Battlecruiser Admiralty Ships now have the correct maintenance timers.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Emergency Weapon Cycle Starship Trait’s tooltip to report the incorrect amount of Weapon Power Cost Reduction.
- Removed incompatible alternate badge option from Kelvin Klingon long coat variant.
- Minimized clipping with female Klingon Sashes and Kelvin Klingon Belt.
- Minimized clipping with female Kelvin Klingon Belt and uniforms.
- The Mercenary Outfit is now consistent between Uniform and Off Duty.
- Added a more pronounced neck to the Temporal helmet
- The TOS Gorn outfit does not unlock once completing the episode “Battle of Caleb IV”.
- No level up audio or FX is playing for 23rd Century Captains.
- Foundry Edit Tools button blocks Shooter Mode.