As for the memorial – this sounds awesome. Looking forward to seeing it when I get home from the office tomorrow.
- Created a memorial for Spock as well as a tribute to some Star Trek icons no longer with us:
- We have replaced the central structure on the fountain on Vulcan with a stone statue of Spock with the inscription “Live Long and Prosper.”
- We have added the same statue to New Romulus with the inscription “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few”.
- We have added a memorial plaque to ESD, Qo’Nos, and New Romulus Command for those of the Star Trek family who have passed.
- Players will be able to interact with this memorial and read the names, the dates of their birth and passing, and a personal quote where possible.
- Through the next week there will be black flags of mourning in Earth Spacedock, Qo’noS, and New Romulus.
- Resolved an issue that was causing items named [Enhanced Engineering Systems] and [Enhanced Maneuvering Systems] to populate into some players’ Overflow bags upon map transfer.
- These items can safely be deleted.
- Made the quick-equip window twice its original size and added room for 3 more rows at the bottom for a total of 8.
- “Dust to Dust” is now a standard episode.
- This is found as the last episode in the Delta Quadrant arc.
- This mission is now set to level 60.
- Resolved an issue where players were sometimes not receiving rewards for the Crystalline Catastrophe PvE queue.
- All Delta Quadrant and Tau Dewa Sector Patrol systems reward 480 Dilithium for completion.
- Decreased the Borg Red Alert cooldown to 30 minutes.
- Added a 5 Year Anniversary Perk for taking part in the scanning for Omega Particles mission.
- This will retroactively apply for all players who participated since this event is now over.
- Resolved an issue which was preventing “EPS Power Transfer” from benefiting from the effects of “All Hands on Deck”.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Cruiser Command – Weapon Systems Efficiency to continually flash its application FX if more than one player used this effect in the same area.
- The Defense Platform console found on the Tactical Command Battlecruisers has had its tooltip updated to include the amount of beam damage it deals.
- KDF players do not appear in the scoreboard at the end of a PVP match.
- “Boost Morale” inadvertently clears friendly stack of “Plasmonic Leech” and other effects that Debuff a foe while Buffing self.
- Sometimes when trying to pick up loot, the loot Is called “Loot Critter”.
- The Kinetic Cutting Beam triggers the Qib Starship Trait “Advanced Firing Solutions” when fired